McBraida Polska Sp. z o.o.
McBraida Polska Sp. z o.o. will manufacture high precision gas turbine and other components for the aerospace industry. The new high technology manufacturing plant will create jobs for engineers, technicians, CNC operators, specialist and management staff.
The produced components will be sold to original equipment manufacturers worldwide to support global exports for major aerospace programmes. McBraida Polska Sp. z o.o. will work with local industry and international organisations to support the development of the in-region aerospace supply chain. McBraida Polska Sp. z o.o. holds License № B-018/2011 from the Ministry of Home Affairs and Administration for trading military and police assigned parts.
The investment is to be located at Tajecina in Podkarpackie Science & Technology Park AEROPOLIS incorporated in the Special Economic Zone Euro-Park Mielec. Production from the new facility is scheduled to commence in Q4 2012.
McBraida Plc is a machined parts supplier to the UK and international aerospace industries. Operating as a design for manufacture consultancy as well as a world class machining house the company can take parts from initial concept through development manufacture and on into volume production. The service levels required to support lower volume aftermarket requirements are well understood and an integral part of supplying a life of type manufacturing solution.
Established in 1954, the company operates out of modern premises on the eastern fringe of Bristol, England. A comprehensive high technology machining facility for parts up to 400mm cube is complemented by strong supply chain management and strategic company alliances to enable a broader supply capability. From this base McBraida Plc are able to supply machined parts, assemblies, kits of parts and integrated build packages.
McBraida Polska Sp. z o.o.
Phone: +48 17 740 98 08
- Design for manufacture, experimental work (NPI - new products introduction)
- A bought-out complete service for machined parts up to 400mm cube (adaptor, adjuster, baffle, bracket, carrier, collar, connector, cover, distributor, dowel, ferrule, filter, flange, flap, frame, gutter, housing, key, lever, link, mount, nozzle, oil jet, plate, plug, ratchet, restrictor, retainer, ring, seal, shaft, shim, shroud, sleeve, spacer, strainer, stud, support, tube, valve, washer, weight type distributor, wheel etc.).
- Service includes material purchase, parts manufacture, provision of heat and surface treatments, assembly and testing
- Supplying original equipment and aftermarket
- Several commodities – rings, prismatics, small parts
- Aerospace (engines, airframe–fixed and rotary wing, transmissions), Marine, Repair and Overhaul
- Product capability include steels, stainless steel, nickel based alloys, titanium and aluminium
- Parts made from alloys and stainless steel
- Mechanical machining
- Parts and assammblies for landing gears
- Subassamblies for helicopters and aircrafts
- Production of subassamblies for aircrafts