NAFTA - GAZ - SERWIS S.A. established in 2001 as a result of transformation of Technical Support Centre, a Polish Oil and Gas Company, Division in Sanok, into independent company. To meet market challenges there has been implemented a quality management system according to PN-EN-ISO-9001:2001 and PN-EN 729-2:1997 - now PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007.
In June 2011 the company gained API Certificate, License no 6A-1058 for marking products with API Monogram in the area of 6A Specification.
The company has also implemented Integrated Management System based on
PN-EN ISO 9001:2009, PN-EN ISO 14001:2005 and PN-N-18001:2004 which was successfully certified in October 2012.
Nafta-Gaz-Serwis SA is a producer of:
- installations and equipment for production, treatment, transfer and storing of natural gas and crude oil
- pressure vessels, pipelines and equipment according to directives 97/23/EC and 87/404/EC
- large-seized transfer pipelines
- pressure reducing/metering gas stations
- wellheads and Christmas trees according to API 6A Spec.
- complete natural gas pressure stations
- high pressure heat exchangers
Moreover our firm started production co-operation in the area of manufacturing parts for aviation industry. Basing on classic and CNC machine tools we produce:
- elements from alloy and stainless steels
- tooling and fixtures
Employment: 200 people
ul. Rymanowska 45
38 – 500 Sanok
Phone: +48 13 46 521 65, 46 523 36, 46 523 68
Fax: +48 13 465 23 25
- Parts made from alloys and stainless steel