SIEGMA-CONSULT is a small size company localized in the heart of Podkarpackie Voivodeship – Rzeszów. We offer complex economical consulting services with a strong emphasis on acquiring subsidies from EU. Our portfolio consists of projects mostly concerning:
- modernization of production facilities,
- construction of new production plants or service facilities
- R+D projects
- purchase or modernization of machines and equipment
- investment in terms of environmental protection, including renewable energy sources
- internationalization of company, export development
- intellectual property protection
Our services are based on well-developed procedures that meet often complicated administrative procedures. SIEGMA-CONSULT employees are well educated professionals with excellent language skills and years of experience in field of operation.
Personal approach to each single issue allows us to provide solutions suited to customer’s needs. Flexibility, specialization and proficiency are features that confirm our strong position on local market. We believe that each project is a long term cooperation. That is why we offer comprehensive services which always starts with in depth analysis of client’s profile and identification of possible fields of improvement. During project settlement process we often help to define level of innovation or technological advance. This approach has resulted in fruitful cooperation with research units such as Rzeszow University of Technology, Wood Technology Institute, Polish Federation of Engineering Associations, University of Warsaw.
Many years of experience help us to provide services for the most challenging and demanding clients. Through time we broaden our offer with additional services such as legal advice, or export development. Thanks to Polish – German Chamber of Industry and Commerce membership we try to better understand context of international exchange and connect business partners. We consistently develop this area of our activity offering services as:
- search for and selection of business partners on the target market,
- assistance in participation in trade fairs and exhibition events abroad,
- assistance in participation in business missions organized abroad,
- assistance in obtaining necessary documents allowing introduction of the goods or services on the foreign market chosen,
- organization of meetings, presentations, exhibitions and shows outside the business partner’s offices,
- help in development of promotional materials in foreign language.
For further information please visit our website: