WSK POZNAŃ Sp. z o.o.
WSK POZNAŃ Sp. z o.o.
WYTWÓRNIA SPRZĘTU KOMUNIKACYJNEGO – POZNAŃ SP. Z O.O.
WSK's mission is providing customers with complete, comprehensive, holistic and adjusted to their needs high added value solutions in precision mechanics and mechatronics, in the field of propulsion and control of vehicles and aircrafts:
• development and design of parts, components and subassemblies
• production of parts, components and subassemblies based on our own design, customer’s design or licenses
• research and testing of manufactured products.
We worldwide leading manufacturer of diesel fuel injection equipment, airplane equipment and customized metal precision components.
WSK’s aircraft equipment products include:
- electro-mechanisms –for remote control of devices in airplane systems
- solenoids –to control valves in hydraulic and pneumatic systems, e.g. for opening
and closing of landing gear, trimming of ailerons and elevators
- electromagnetic valves – for opening and shutting of fuel injection
- hub vibration hydraulic damper of main rotor of helicopters.
We also offer maintenance and repair services for aviation equipment.
WSK has a machine park consisting of 110 machines and devices for following metal processing: full range machining, press forming, prescription grinding. Moreover, WSK conducts special processes: heat treatment in the atmosphere and vacum furnaces with constant process monitoring; thermo-chemical treatment (carbonizing, nitriding); galvanizing (zinc plating, chromium plating, copper plating, tin plating, blacking, anodizing, phosphatizing, cadmium plating).
We cooperate with: PZL-Świdnik SA (Leonardo Helicopters), Airbus Poland SA, PZL Mielec (Lockheed Martin), UTC Aerospace Systems Wrocław Sp. z o.o., Pratt&Whitney Rzeszów SA, WZL no. 1 i 2 .
WSK is in conformance with following Quality Management Systems:
· ISO 9000 – certified
· IATF 16949 – during certification reneval
· ISO 14000 – during certification reneval
· AS 9100 – in the process of implementation
Moreover, supervision over the quality of aviation products is carried out
in accordance with:
- NATO procedures for Military Approval Sales of Finished Goods
- EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency ) Part 21 Subpart G approval to manufacture aircraft parts.
· components for helicopters and airplanes
· electromagnetic valves
· precision mechanics
· product design and engineering
· design and assembly of mechatronics
· precision grinding
· heat treatment
WYTWÓRNIA SPRZĘTU KOMUNIKACYJNEGO - POZNAŃ SP. Z O.O.
UL. UNII LUBELSKIEJ 3, 61-249 POZNAŃ-POLAND
TEL: +48 61 878 32 00
FAX: +48 61 879 33 01
Aviation Business Unit Manager
mobile: +48 660 773 941