Zelnar Co. Ltd.
Zelnar is proffesional supplier of world-class quality products and tools for key global industries. The base of our business is production of injection molds for Polish and worldwide customers from household appliances industry, automotive industry and other sectors. More than 20 years of experience, modern machinery park and high qualified staff allow us to constant development of manufacturing process and technology solutions for the most technological advanced tools. Focusing on needs and requirements of our customers we are constantly investing in new machinery and necessary technical and measurement equipment. The quality and reliability of our products is confirmed by Internal Quality Management System according to standard ISO 9001: 2000.
Zelnar is high class and competitive supplier of:
• molds for plastics processing;
• molds for pressure casting of metal;
• special tools.
Zelnar conducts its operations keeping in mind the idea of corporate social responsibility. We are realizing goals of social, economic and environmental policies, such as:
• career prospects equality;
• safe working environment;
• building long-lasting relationships with customers, suppliers and partners;
• engagement in local initiatives;
• reduction of electric and thermal energy usage;
• constant improvement of technological process requiring use of chemical substances;
• rational resource management;
• reduction and recycling of waste;
• responsible water management;
• implementation of modern environmental techniques for new investments;
• environmental education of customers and suppliers;
• education of children and teenagers.
Zelnar. Quality on time.
- Zelnar Sp. z o.o.
- Tajęcina 102
- 36-002 Jasionka, POLAND
Zelnar is constantly looking for people willing to share their passion, engagement and experience. If you are interested in working for dynamic and modern company, let us discover you and your talent and send your application to email@example.com
We are waiting for you!
- Casting dies
- Elektro-chemical machining
- Parts made from alloys and stainless steel
- Turbine blades
- Mechanical machining
- Vacuum furnaces
- Machine tool rebuilding
- Heat treatment